Who can access Caldera support?
Caldera only provides active support for versions 13.X, 14.X, and 15.X to our customers having subscribed to a Maintenance Contract.
The current Caldera RIP software version is Version 15.
Version 15 and Version 14 are maintained (bugs are fixed).
Version 13 bugs will not be fixed but support will answer questions until the end of the year 2022.
Versions 12 and earlier are no longer supported.
How to access downloads?
Visit WorkSpace to register your product and download drivers and profiles.
Having technical issues?
For any technical issue, please log in to WorkSpace.
1. Consult the following section on WorkSpace: Downloads / Software / Direct access to resources
2. Check our knowledge base on Caldera HelpDesk
3. If you are a customer without Maintenance contract, please fill the contact form
4. If you are a customer with Maintenance contract, log on to WorkSpace > ‘Contact Caldera Support Team’ (vertical menu on the left)
Supported file formats
Caldera’s suite of RIP software supports the following file formats :
– PostScript level 3
– PDF 2.0 with APPE 5
– PSB (V12 or above)
– popular raster formats (BMP, PNG, etc..)
Timetable & special contacts
Caldera’s team of support and training specialists are committed to give you quick and qualitative support.
From the analysis of your production needs to the installation of our RIP software, from training your technicians to answering their day to day questions, Caldera’s devoted professionals are ready for all your technical questions.