Who can access Caldera support?
For CalderaRIP, our technical support team only provides active support for versions 14.X, 15.X, and 16.X.
- The latest CalderaRIP version is Version 16.
- Version 16 and 15 are maintained (bugs are fixed).
- Version 14 bugs will not be fixed, but our technical support team will answer questions until December 31, 2023.
- Starting from December 31, 2022, Version 13 will no longer be supported.
- Version 12 and earlier are no longer supported.
How to access downloads?
Login on WorkSpace to download drivers and profiles.
Having technical issues?
For any technical issue, please login to WorkSpace.
1. Consult the following section on WorkSpace: Downloads / Software / Direct access to resources.
2. Check our knowledge base on Caldera HelpDesk.
3. If you don’t have a CalderaCare maintenance contract, please fill the contact form.
4. If you have a CalderaCare maintenance contract, login to WorkSpace and click on ‘Contact Caldera Support Team’ (vertical menu on the left)
Supported file formats
Caldera’s suite of RIP software supports the following file formats :
– PostScript level 3
– PDF 2.0 with Adobe PDF Print Engine
– PSB (V12 or above)
– popular raster formats (BMP, PNG, etc..)
Timetable & special contacts
Caldera’s team of support and training specialists are committed to give you quick and qualitative support.
From the analysis of your production needs to the installation of our RIP software, from training your technicians to answering their day to day questions, Caldera’s devoted professionals are ready for all your technical questions.