New ATP Color drivers for CalderaRIP
February 08, 2023
Meet the best textile printers for low energy consumption
Caldera has announced the official support of ATP Color’s range of large-format textile printers for CalderaRIP Version 16. The OnPaper and OneTex range of machines expand Caldera’s long list of supported peripherals for large-format textile printing production.
As specialists of textile printing, ATP Color is committed to delivering easy, all-in-one dye sublimation printing solutions. With their built-in calender and precise material handling, ATPColor printers are easy to operate and deliver vibrant colors.
Versatile, these direct-to-fabric systems can also run on paper if needed.
CalderaRIP Version 16 can now drive the following ATPColor models:
- OneTex 1900 Pro8 (190cm width)
- OneTex 2600 Pro8 (260cm width)
- OneTex 3300 Pro8 (330cm width)
- OneTex 5200 Pro8 (520cm width)
- OnPaper 1900 Pro8 (190cm)
- OnPaper 2600 Pro8 (260cm)
- OnPaper 3300 Pro8 (330cm)
- OnPaper 5200 Pro8 (520cm)
Drive your ATP Color printers with CalderaRIP
CalderaRIP is an award-winning software helping print service providers to enhance their productivity and color output.
Fully scalable, it fits print operations of all sizes, and manages your fleet of devices from one single interface to deliver coherent results on any printer or substrate.
CalderaRIP is available via the TextilePro package, which includes comprehensive tools for textile printing:
- Unrivaled color management in order to achieve perfect colors across multiple devices and substrates
- The Custom Inkset module, to design your own ink configurations from scratch and expand your color gamut
- Easy and fast pattern repetition with Tex&Repeat
- Generate customized colorbooks to ensure consistent colors from design to final production