CalderaRIP supports the new HP Latex 2700 & 2700W
November 03, 2022
Print software company Caldera has announced that CalderaRIP V16 is officially certified for use with the new HP Latex 2700 & 2700W printers. These new drivers expand the software’s long list of supported peripherals for large-format printing.
Increase your production efficiency
Launched in October 2022, the HP Latex 2700 & 2700W range delivers increased print quality, raw speed and white ink capabilities to help PSPs increase their production and tackle new value-added applications— while reducing their environmental impact with water-based inks.
Investing in this new range makes it possible to diversify your print offering into added-value applications, with an extra-wide printing surface, an extended gamut and unbeatable media versatility.
Drive your HP printers with Caldera
CalderaRIP has been officially certified for use with HP Latex 2700 & 2700W printers. CalderaRIP is a versatile RIP solution designed to increase productivity while reducing production costs. Fully scalable, the software matches a large range of digital printing applications and production environments— including small, medium and industrial print shops.
Deliver vibrant, accurate colors
- Benefit from an outstanding ICC profiling engine, the X-Rite i1Prism Profiler, to achieve smooth gradients and unmatched color precision and, regardless of the substrate & printing technology
- Ensure a reliable reproduction of all designs on any surface with Adobe PDF Print Engine 6
- Benefit from extensive spot color libraries (Pantone™️, HKS™️, PPG™️, NCS™️ and RAL™) to match the needs of your customers
Optimize ink & media usage to reduce costs
- Reduce media waste with smarter image placing on your layouts (Contour Nesting)
- Reduce ink usage while maintaining the quality of your prints (InkPerformer)
Save valuable time in production
- Easily find, archive, delete or (re)print any job using one interface (CalderaJobs)
- Automate the production of wallpapers & repeated textile patterns (Step&Repeat)
- Leverage job metadata to automate job submission (SmartImport)
Scale up your production to the next level
- Drive your entire print & cut fleet with one licence
- Benefit from premium cutter support for the peripherals of our partners, Summa, Zünd, Fotoba and Matic with the GrandCut and Trimmer options.
- Client-server architecture
- Hardware acceleration
- Combine your RIP with PrimeCenter & regroup jobs for white underflood and overflood way before production to optimize your workflow & deliver all your jobs on time
HP & Caldera, the perfect match
Caldera is proud to be selected as one of the very few RIP solutions recommended by HP to drive their large-format printers. This selection offers confidence that CalderaRIP continues to exceed HP and customers’ expectations. Maximize your HP investment with state-of-the-art color management tools and advanced print & cut features to deliver perfect results while increasing your productivity.