New SPC Panthera JR Driver for CalderaRIP
June 22, 2023
The affordable solution for industrial sublimation printing
Caldera has announced the official support of the SPC Panthera JR for CalderaRIP Version 16. This new driver expands Caldera’s long list of supported peripherals for industrial sublimation printing.
Equipped with a 3-liter ink tank and four i3200 Epson print heads, the SPC Panthera JR is an industrial 1.9m digital printer designed for high-speed dye sublimation. Users can print with 2 x CMYK mode but also choose the 8-color ink configuration to experience sharper images, more vibrant colors and deeper blacks.
- Performance apparel
- Fashion textiles and fabrics
- Soft signage
- Backlit fabric signage
- Exhibit graphics
- Home Décor
Drive your SPC printers with CalderaRIP
CalderaRIP is an award-winning software helping print service providers to enhance their productivity and color output.
Fully scalable, it fits print operations of all sizes, and manages your fleet of devices from one single interface to deliver coherent results on any printer or substrate.
CalderaRIP is available via the TextilePro package, which includes comprehensive tools for textile printing:
- Unrivaled color management to achieve perfect colors across multiple devices and substrates
- The Custom Inkset module, to design your own ink configurations from scratch and expand your color gamut
- Easy and fast pattern repetition with Tex&Repeat
- Generate customized color books to ensure consistent colors from design to final production