Specifically designed for CAD and technical drawing applications, Caldera’s GrandPlan is a submission tool and output management system that allows to remotely send print jobs to CAD printers through an online platform.
WHAT DOES GRANDPLAN DO?
GrandPlan allows to:
Submit files to the printer(s):
Through a web browser, through powerful shared hotfolders, or directly, by opening the file and sending it to print.
All industry standard formats are supported, including: PDF, DWF, DWFx, HPGL, HP-RTL, TIF, JPEG, PS, Calcomp, CALS, PNG, VRF, ZIP files…
Manage print jobs remotely:
Users can create, modify and view the jobs directly on his/ her workstation through a web browser. There is also possibility to connect using https protocols for more security.
Give access to multiple users:
A multi user system empowers users to manage their own jobs. Three level of access can be granted:
- guest (view only),
- normal (access to the user’s jobs only), and
- administrator (full access to all jobs).
Intelligent automation helps
- selecting the best available media size and orientation for each page,
- cropping the unwanted white spaces,
- detecting common issues like missing fonts and identifying size mismatches.
- ensuring the correct folding
- creating templates to simplify common jobs configurations
A Caldera V10.2 RIP software license is required in order to use GrandPlan
- Xerox IJP 2000
- Xerox 6705
- Xerox 7142
- Fuji Xerox DocuWide 3035
- Fuji Xerox DocuWide C842