A new update for CalderaRIP
French software company Caldera has announced the release of the latest update to its RIP software, CalderaRIP Version 16.2. Starting from May 9, 2023, users will be able to update their RIP to access a range of new features designed to improve productivity and production quality.
Take advantage of new features
CalderaRIP version 16.2 offers 4 new features exclusive to CalderaCare subscribers. Click here to learn more about CalderaCare, our support and maintenance contract.
- Eliminate color measurement errors with one click using the new Auto-smoothing linearization feature in EasyMedia. This feature improves the linearization curve to eliminate measurement errors, especially when working with a high-variability printer, difficult substrates such as textiles or corrugated cardboard, or if the spectrophotometer has not been handled properly.
- Access the latest PANTONE Solid Coated V5 and Solid Uncoated V5 colors directly in CalderaRIP to print accurate brand colors in your daily operations.
- Save time configuring your hotfolders to automate your workflow. Duplicate your existing hotfolders and configure them with a different path to create variations of your workflow in just a few clicks.
- When producing a canvas, generate a cut contour around the canvas bleed automatically with the new “Crop Around Bleed” feature.
A RIP that adapts to your production environment
CalderaRIP is compatible with more than 1600 models of large and grand format printers and cutters. Our RIP is a scalable solution that allows you to drive your entire fleet of machines from a single interface.
New print drivers have been added to the ISO of version 16.2, including the following models:
- Dgen Papyrus Grande Pro
- Misc TIFF Contone & Halftone Large
Log in to HelpDesk for more information about CalderaRIP Version 16.2.
Contact us for more information, or to get a demo of our solutions.