Caldera has announced the official support of the EPSON Monna Lisa Series for CalderaRIP Version 16. These new drivers expand Caldera’s long list of supported peripherals for large-format textile printing production.
Monna Lisa Series— the solution for industrial textile printing
CalderaRIP now supports the complete EPSON Monna Lisa Series of textile printers:
- ML-8000 with 8 print heads
- ML-16000 with 16 print heads
- ML-32000 with 32 print heads
- ML- 64000 with 64 print heads
The Monna Lisa Series is equipped with 8 base colors and can deliver up to 740 m²/h. Highly flexible, it prints on any type of fabric and guarantees high-performance to match the needs of industrial textile productions.
Drive your EPSON printers with CalderaRIP
CalderaRIP is an award-winning software helping print service providers to enhance their productivity and color output.
Fully scalable, it fits print operations of all sizes, and manages your fleet of devices from one single interface to deliver coherent results on any printer or substrate.
CalderaRIP is available via the TextilePro package, which includes comprehensive tools for textile printing:
- Unrivaled color management in order to achieve perfect colors across multiple devices and substrates
- The Custom Inkset module, to design your own ink configurations from scratch and expand your color gamut
- Easy and fast pattern repetition with Tex&Repeat
- Generate customized color books to ensure consistent colors from design to final production
Thousands of printshops have already chosen Caldera for its reliability and performance.
Contact us to get a custom demo and free trial