Caldera is headquartered in Strasbourg, France with international staff members in Brazil, Italy, Mexico, United Kingdom, Argentina and China, with a subsidiary in Minneapolis, USA.
Caldera is a software company with 25 years of experience in developing, marketing and supporting high-quality technological software for wide-format imaging, with a commitment to increasing productivity, cost-efficiency and color output.
Our suite of award-winning, production-orientated print and Print-and-Cut workflow programs provide color management, imaging and processing solutions for large and grand-format peripherals.
Our activities :
Signs, Digital Graphics and Visual Communications
Built for speed, reliability and flexibility, Caldera RIP solutions continue to represent the cutting edge of wide-format production software, supporting all popular large-format printer manufacturers. Caldera keeps your printing business adaptable with the ability to add extra modules _ including cutting solutions and cost management _ as and when you need them.
- Fully modular and scalable Print-and-Cut workflow
- Powerful ICC color calibration engine
- Advanced tiling and nesting features
- Powerful color management
- LFP business management
- Textile & Industrial printing
- Inkjet intelligence
- Digital signage
Being well established in driving a wealth of functional and decorative applications and compatible with all common digital technologies, Caldera’s native functionality is already at the heart of industrial production, integrating various processes into a single, user-focused solution.
- Extensive Color Standards conformity
- Robust workflow capabilities
- Adaptable to different types of third party workflow
Caldera’s textile software puts an accessible, yet powerful textile printing solution. Our RIP includes features such as Step&Repeat, which automatically optimizes the pattern layout by applying a shift, pivoting or inverting by applying a shift to ensure precise pattern matching, while our Custom Inkset tool aids in the creation and management of new inksets.
- Optimized for sophisticated textile printing
- Pattern repetition & Nesting
- Custom Inkset management
Mixing Print and Digital Signage
VariableDisplay is a digital signage solution which integrates seamlessly with digital print output to create point-of-sale materials, retail signage, event graphics and a range of other exciting projects.
- An intuitive GUI with advanced but easily controlled playlist management
- Drive any type of display, video projector
- or electronic billboard
- Multiple media format support
- Consolidates to one RIP platform
- Reduces training time and confusion
- Increases throughput and colour homogeneity
- Purchase one update for all machines
- Cost efficient